The DADI Awards nominations were published on the 7th of September, and we're proud to announce that we've been shortlisted for seven awards this year. The DADI Awards recognise and reward the very best in digital based on demonstrable evidence of clear strategic thinking, innovation, effectiveness, and results - and we're very excited to have been shortlisted across a wide range of categories.
The entries we've been shortlisted for are:
- Agency of the Year
- Digital Team of the Year - Greenlight Paid Search & Paid Social team
- Paid Media Campaign - Footasylum
- Retail Website, App or Campaign - Footasylum
- Use of Paid Search (PPC) - Footasylum
- Consumer Products or Services Website, App or Campaign - Dixons Carphone
- Professional Services Website, App or Campaign - Bolt Burdon Kemp
As an agency, we pride ourselves on the expertise of our staff, who put data and creativity at the heart of everything they do, while also focusing on uncovering unique insights to develop user-driven strategies that are relevant and valuable to our clients' audiences. This culture is cemented throughout the agency, enabling us to be ambitious and daring in what we do.
Given the huge amount of hard work that goes into campaign planning, development and execution, we're thrilled to have had our work recognised and shortlisted for the DADI Awards once again this year.
The winners will be announced on the 10th October at a ceremony in Central London - until then, we'll be crossing our fingers and hoping for some wins on the night!