Our people make us who we are, so to make sure we attract and retain the best and brightest in the industry, we offer an attractive benefits package. Of course, we offer the usual perks you would expect from a leading agency (stylish office, tick! Pool table, tick! Friday beers, tick! Daily breakfast and fruit, tick!). But not only that, there’s a whole host of benefits – from discounted gym memberships and free eye tests to an employee pension scheme and enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption package. Here’s a snapshot of just some of the benefits we think you might also like:
- Dynamic working: To keep that work-life harmony in check, we're flexible on where and when you work
- Above-statutory employer’s pension contribution: It matters, so we make sure it’s done properly
- Private medical insurance: To keep you fighting fit and give you and your family peace of mind
- Life assurance and income protection: We know it feels good to be covered, just in case
- Wellness initiatives: Be it mental, gut, or financial wellbeing, there's a different theme every month
- Yoga classes: Keeping you stretching, to stop you getting overstretched! We have three virtual classes a week with our normally in-house yoga instructor
- Mindfulness sessions: To teach you stress-busting, headspace-increasing techniques
- Perkbox: An employee benefits platform choc-a-block with discounts
- 25 days annual leave: This increases to 28 days after three years with us, and then increases every subsequent year up to a max. of 30 days
- Christmas closure: No need to save holiday days for the Christmas closure period. It's on us!
Diversity And Inclusion At Greenlight
Greenlight’s culture and values are anchored around the importance of making a difference and being unabashed about standing up to do the right thing. It’s this attitude that lies at the heart of our talent and diversity initiatives, which look to empower and encourage continuous improvement among our people. Having won the Diversity & Inclusion Leader award at the Regional Bing Partner Awards 2019, we're immensely proud to be recognised for our culture of inclusion and our focus on supporting and developing the individual.
Contact [email protected] with your CV attached