Our people make us who we are, so to make sure we attract and retain the best and brightest in the industry, we offer an attractive benefits package. Of course, we offer the usual perks you would expect from a leading agency (stylish office, tick! Pool table, tick! Friday beers, tick! Daily breakfast and fruit, tick!). But not only that, there’s a whole host of benefits – from discounted gym memberships and free eye tests to an employee pension scheme, private medical insurance, and an enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption package. Here’s a snapshot of just some of the benefits we think you might also like:
- Dynamic working: To keep that work-life harmony in check, we're flexible on where and when you work
- Healthcare cash plan: Claim back money spent on dental bills, physiotherapy, flu jabs and consultancy charges (to name a few!) with Medicash cover
- Calm subscription: Now more than ever, it’s important to mind your mind!
- Perkbox: An employee benefits platform choc-a-block with discounts
- 25 days annual leave: This increases to 27 days after three years with us, and then increases every subsequent year up to a max. of 30 days
- Birthdays off: One extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
Diversity And Inclusion At Greenlight
Greenlight’s culture and values are anchored around the importance of making a difference and being unabashed about standing up to do the right thing. It’s this attitude that lies at the heart of our talent and diversity initiatives, which look to empower and encourage continuous improvement among our people. Having won the Diversity & Inclusion Leader award at the Regional Bing Partner Awards 2019, we're immensely proud to be recognised for our culture of inclusion and our focus on supporting and developing the individual.