The Drum Search Awards were announced on the 27th April, highlighting agencies that have impacted digital marketing over the course of the past year thanks to their contribution to search. Published through Twitter, it was a very exciting day in the office as we celebrated seven award nominations, marking the huge effort we've put towards our recent campaigns and cementing the high quality results we've proudly achieved as some of the best in the industry.
The categories that we've been nominated for are:
- Performance Agency of the Year
- Best Retail / eCommerce Campaign for SEO with Dixons Carphone for our Back to the Future Day campaign
- Best Retail / eCommerce Campaign for PPC with Footasylum for our Black Friday campaign
- Best Use of Paid Search as part of a Programmatic Strategy with ghd for our Christmas "Send the Hint" campaign
- Best B2C Campaign for SEO with Dixons Carphone for our Black Friday campaign
- Best B2C Campaign for PPC with ghd and Footasylum for our Christmas "Send the Hint" and Black Friday campaigns respectively
While each campaign has been unique in its own right, we've found that our drive and focus on results has really been what has underpinned the success behind them. Our commitment to measuring, adapting and exceeding expectations is inherent to the business, allowing us to deliver fantastic results anchored on ROI, visibility and strong branding.
We like to think it's these qualities that have secured our nomination for Performance Agency of the Year. Not only have we proudly on-boarded more clients, we've also improved how we deliver, manage and optimise our campaigns. Of course, this is all facilitated by some very hard-working teams who are flexible and, above all, results-oriented - allowing us to deliver campaigns we're truly proud of to our clients.
The winners of The Drum Search Awards 2016 will be announced at a dedicated awards ceremony on the 8th June - we hope to sweep as many gongs as possible to act as a testimony to all the hard work that goes into our campaigns.
Follow us on Twitter & LinkedIn for all the latest news on work we're doing.