As part of our state of the industry series, we gather the latest trends and insights in digital and summarise that data as key stats that marketers can digest easily and quickly. Our May edition covers everything from strategy and marketing budgets to chatbots and mobile, as well as the latest stats across digital channels.
As digital marketing is constantly under the microscope, with budgets being scrutinised and results questioned, it’s more important than ever that brands are maximising efficiencies and gaining synergies from a joined up digital strategy. In order to thrive, marketers need to be aware of the latest trends that are defining how customers are interacting with brands online and forming their purchase decisions. Here are some of the key findings in our latest report:
- Digital transformation programmes are a priority for 2019; a third of businesses are planning transformation within the next 12 months
- Technology, data and data management, and metrics and performance measurement account for 42% of marketers’ allocated budget
- 80% of shoppers use smartphones during physical shopping
- eCommerce is expected to account for around 95% of all purchases by 2040
- 74% of customers will share branded videos on social media
- Organic results that include long-tail terms in the title have a 3-5% higher click-through rate than those with 1-2 words in the title
- 50% of marketers note that their top challenge is producing content consistently
- Getting targeting and testing methods right can boost conversion rates up to 300%
- 41% of customers believe artificial intelligence will improve their lives in some way
Your content is now ready to view. Please click the button below to start your download.