This website is operated by Greenlight Digital Ltd ("Greenlight", "we" or "us"), registered in England Wales under number: 03314461, with its registered office at The Varnish Works, 3 Bravingtons Walk, King’s Cross, London, N1 9AJ. At Greenlight, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy online. Our policy explains how we will do this.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to receive marketing information from us and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, company name, address, job title, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site, we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the URL, clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share that data internally and combine it with data collected on this Site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we receive about you from other sources. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, including Greenlight Commerce Ltd and OneHydra Ltd, trading as FoundIt!;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Greenlight or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case we will transfer your information to the third-party buyer.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your data for as long as we have a continuing business relationship with you or you have indicated that you wish to receive marketing materials from us. We will review the data we hold every 6 months to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive further information about our future we may send you direct mail. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, you will always find an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the end of all emails. Alternatively, please contact us at [email protected]
You may at any time:
- ask us not to process your information or personal details for marketing purposes.
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your information or personal details;
- request that your personal details be transferred to another person; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
Data Privacy Co-ordinator, Greenlight Digital Ltd, The Varnish Works, 3 Bravingtons Walk, King’s Cross, London, N1 9AJ