The perils of being an industry leader means that when it comes to recruitment we are constantly searching for people who have the drive to not just carry on our good work, but will become intrinsic to our future successes.

We believe that the only way to become better and stronger is to secure talent and passion. Whether it’s analytics that you love or search, copywriting, design, social or paid media, we want to hear from people who want to grow.

Award winners don’t win awards by chance. If you fancy winning our next one with us, take a look at the current vacancies we have on offer, or email us at [email protected]

A CAREER AT GREENLIGHT

Meander through London’s developing Kings Cross, past the various journalist hangouts and the tasty tapas restaurant next door and you’ll arrive at the Greenlight offices. Bare bricked, spacious and stylish, a walk through our doors means you're met by today’s digital leaders.

Whilst we all work hard, we like socialising just as much. Choose a song on the juke box, pour yourself a premium blend coffee and get comfortable. Because once people join the Greenlight family, we find they tend to stick around for a while.

Find out more

What Our Staff Say

Rowan Grace Evans

Greenlight's unique recruitment process gave me an excellent opportunity to test drive my new role.

Rowan Grace Evans
Head of Innovation

 

When Greenlight's HR team invited me to a daylong assessment centre, rather than a standard interview, I have to admit I was a little daunted! However, by the end of the day I was left in no doubt that this was a better way to recruit for both employers and candidates than the usual half hour slot.

CURRENT VACANCIES

emcommerce

SEO Executive

Use your top-quality SEO knowledge to help lead strategies for some of our biggest clients and learn from the best about how to rank some of the biggest companies in the world. You will work closely with your team’s Consultant and the rest of the Consultancy department – highly regarded experts in their field – to help deliver world class SEO for a variety of important brands.

View Position
emcommerce

Paid Media Manager

This role is split into two parts. 70% of your time is leading the creation, optimisation and management of Paid Media accounts delivering against the performance, return on investment and revenue targets across 2-4 clients of varying sizes. With the remaining 30% of your time, focused on managing and developing a team of 2-3 Analysts and Executives.

View Position
emcommerce

Paid Media Executive (German Speaking)

Reporting to a Paid Media Manager to set the agenda for all things Paid Media and your closest allies will be the Paid Media team. You’ll work with an outstanding team of highly regarded experts in their field. Externally, you will be working closely with a number of clients. Whilst we have given an indication of what we expect from you, we also expect you to think outside of this list of words, go and create something special, look for opportunities, come to us with ideas.

View Position
emcommerce

Paid Media Executive (French Speaking)

Reporting to a Paid Media Manager to set the agenda for all things Paid Media and your closest allies will be the Paid Media team. You’ll work with an outstanding team of highly regarded experts in their field. Externally, you will be working closely with a number of clients. Whilst we have given an indication of what we expect from you, we also expect you to think outside of this list of words, go and create something special, look for opportunities, come to us with ideas.

View Position
emcommerce

Paid Media Analyst

Create, optimise and manage the development of Paid Media accounts delivering against the performance, return on investment and revenue targets. Supporting either or both the Senior Analysts (SPMA) and the Paid Media Manager (PMM) in the development of Paid Media Executives, shaping a best in class department.

View Position
emcommerce

Paid Media Account Director

The first, Line Management of a team of 2-4. You will be managing both Paid Media Managers, who will be responsible for 1-3 Analysts/Executives and their accounts, delivering the best performance from the highest level of strategic development, delivery and account servicing.

View Position
emcommerce

HR Manager

Greenlight is looking for a candidate who is at Senior HR Advisor level and who is ready to take the next step in their career and manage the HR function end to end. This role will also include management of a HR Advisor and a Talent Acquisition Advisor.

View Position
Back to Top

© Copyright 2017 Greenlight. All Rights Reserved Terms & Conditions