Greenlight, Google and Yahoo take to the main stage at Travel Technology Europe 2014
Greenlight will take to the main stage at Travel Technology Europe 2014, Europe's largest travel-related technology and marketing event, being held at Earls Court 2 in London on 4 - 5 February, 2014.
Now in its eighth year, the two day conference will feature thought-provoking speeches, industry panel debates and practical case studies, alongside an exhibition.
Mariana Saraceni, Greenlight's Head of PPC, will be joined by Fintan Gillespie, Industry Head, Performance, Google and Andrew Jones, Head of Search Account Management, Yahoo UK, at the panel session examining how businesses can lower cost-per-click (CPC) and get more for the money they invest in search engine marketing - which can take a huge chunk of the digital marketing budget.
Moderated by Lee Hayhurst, editor of Travolution, the session, Lower cost-per-click: best practice search engine marketing, will kick-off on the main stage at 16.15hrs - 17.10hrs on Tuesday 4 February.
Key focus points of discussion and debate will include:
- Attribution - moving away from just last click
- Tagging/tracking solutions
- Channel integration
- Ad Extensions - Maximising exposure and use of space in the search engine results pages (SERPS)
- Optimisation - The importance of automation to maximise profitability
- International Expansion - how to grow in new overseas markets
- Best practice - Building your own expertise in-house or buy it from an agency, what's best?
Over 4000 delegates are expected to attend the event.