- French Account Manager, Client Services
- Digital PR Specialist, Content & Engagement
- Senior SEO Consultant, SEO Consultancy
- .NET Web Developer, Design & Build
- Programmatic Strategist, Display
Our employees make us who we are, so to make sure we attract and retain the best and brightest brains in the industry, we offer an attractive benefits package. As well as all the usual perks you would expect from a leading agency (stylish office, tick! Pool table, tick! Friday beers, tick!) here are a few more benefits we think you might also like:
- Flexi time: Do your daily hours any time between 8h00-10h00 and 16h30-18h30
- Above-statutory employer’s pension contribution: It matters, so we make sure it’s done properly
- Private medical insurance: To keep you fighting fit and give you and your family peace of mind
- Life assurance and income protection: We know it feels good to be covered, just in case
- On-site physio: Fortnightly visits from a highly skilled and qualified physiotherapist
- Yoga classes: Weekly hour-long sessions for the yogis among us
- Mindfulness sessions: To teach you stress-busting, headspace-increasing techniques
Working in partnership with the Institute for Digital Marketing (IDM), we offer a twelve-month graduate scheme to give grads the chance to work in five of our key areas of production – a ‘dip your toes in the water’ kind of thing.
After attending the IDM summer school you’ll be able to apply for the scheme. If you get a place, you’ll do ten-week rotations across SEO Consultancy, Content & Engagement, Paid Search, Display and Client Services. Then, if you’re ready to take the plunge, you’ll get a chance to interview for a permanent role at the end.
Contact [email protected] with your CV attached
The Greenlight graduate scheme gave me the opportunity to build a foundation of knowledge and gain invaluable experience across a variety of digital marketing channels and technologies.